Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
1. Choose two ethnic groups, other than your own (i am Caucasian) , that are residing in the United States.
2. Research and compare each group’s reasons for immigration.
3. Research and identify public policy that may have affected each of your groups.
Research and evaluate whether the policy affected each group’s ability for success in
the United States. Be sure to define success.
4. Research and provide specific examples of past and present news items that show
unsuccessful and successful adaptations.
5. Show how these two groups have interacted with one another in the past and present.
6. Formulate your personal prediction for each group’s future in the United States.
This is the Outline Sample
A. Thesis statement (what you will be writing about, in a couple of sentences)
II. Discussion – Ethnic group 1
A. Brief explanation regarding the history of this ethnic group
B. Reasons to immigrate (two reasons per group are needed)
i. Reason 1
ii. Reason 2
C. Public policies affecting the ethnic group (two policies per group are needed)
i. Public Policy 1
ii. Public Policy 2
Note that public policy is defined as laws or acts mandated by U.S. federal, state, or local
D. Effect of each policy on the success of the ethnic group and definition of success (two effects
per policy per group are needed)
i. How Policy 1 affected success
ii. How Policy 2 affected success
E. News items exhibiting adaptation (two news items per group are needed)
i. News Item 1
ii. News Item 2
This section asks for news items illustrating adaptation: newspaper articles, news broadcasts, or
publications. Good sources are PBS, the New York Times, and the Los Angeles Times. Academic,
research, or history publications should not be used for this section of the essay.
III. Discussion—Ethnic group 2