Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
1. For this discussion assignment, please choose at least two of the following four works. Please watch one of the stop motion shorts and one of the oral stories linked below.
2. For ONE of the works you chose, answer – In what way does this piece of work meet the criteria (or not meet your criteria) for your definition of the humanities (the definition you proposed in our other discussion this week). Please be specific, citing details from the work to support your argument.
3. For THE OTHER of the works you chose, answer – In what category would you place this piece of work? What crossovers or combos do you see in the work? Please be specific, citing details from the work to support your argument.
4. Be sure to provide an MLA citation for each source you use. Click here for a refresher: How to Cite Your Work
5. Reply substantively to at least two other people in the discussion.
Stop Motion Shorts:
Lost and Found (Links to an external site.)
The Maker (Links to an external site.)
Elizabeth Ellis: College Aid Story (Links to an external site.)
Elizabeth Ellis at the MCC-Maple Woods Storytelling Celebration (Links to an external site.)