Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
Using only the sources I provide answer the following:
1. Is it possible for a tribe to limit the ability of a parent to terminate their rights, even if that parent is non-Indian?
2. Is there a way for a parent to avoid the protections of Section 1913 if they are giving up their rights?
3. Name three reasons to find good cause to the contrary in opposing placement preferences?
4. Should Tribes and parents be allowed to file ICWA cases in federal court?
5. Overall, from a personal stance, what do you think about the voluntary termination policy and placement preferences and why.