Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
1. Provide the title, author, and citation. Describe the research question/hypothesis under investigation.
2. Which of the four theoretical perspectives in social psychology is the author using You need to be explicit about WHY you think the theoretical model used in the paper is drawn from one of the four main perspectives.
3. Briefly describe the sample and the research design/type of data. What were the major findings; was the hypothesis supported?
4. What do YOU think of the quality of the research reported?
Do you think the author’s reported theoretical findings are a valid interpretation of the data (why/not)? What does the research contribute to your understanding of networks and socialization/identity (be specific)?
5. What might you do differently if you wanted to replicate (or improve) this study? What alternative theoretical perspective might you take? Why? How would the study