Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
2. Abstract: In a sentence or 2, state the goal of the experiment and name of method you used (ie Archimedes Method, Iodine titration, etc). Cite your major results and provide a brief conclusion. The abstract should be about 150 to 250 words. There should be no citation in the abstract.
3. Introduction – A discussion of the basic principles the lab is illustrating. Include any equations. Be sure to identify all variables and explain how you used the equation. The Introduction must be in your own words and not a paraphrase of the published experiment in your lab manual (or any other source). This section should be 500 words. Statements of fact not ordinarily known, must be cited using the following method: [#] at the end of the sentence containing the information.
4. Results – Your results must be placed in the digital data tables provided on Webcampus. Tables must be with the correct number of significant figures. Units are already provided in the table headings.
5. Discussion – Explain to your reader what your data means. Critique your results and explain specifically if your results made sense or not. If there is an accepted value include it and cite the source. Avoid vague statements like “the results were good”, or “errors were made’ without following the statement with specific explanations supporting the assertion. This section should be 500 words.
6. Conclusion – provide a global conclusion regarding your experimental results. This section should be 100 words.
7. Reference – Include cited references in order of appearance in your report. This method is called “Endnotes”. All references included in this section must have been cited in your report. Citation formats are:
Author(s): Last name. 1st initial, Paper Title, Year, Vol # etc, pages.
Webpage, No author:
Title, Date accessed by you, URL of page.
Author; Last name. 1st initial, Book Title, Year, Publisher, Editor (if appropriate), city of publisher, page.
You should have a minimum of 3 references.
PLEASE STAY WITHIN THE LIMIT OF PAGES AND FOLLOW MY GUIDELINES PLEASE.
WRITE ANSWERS FROM EACH PDF IN THE RESULTS SECTION OF THE REPORT. NO PLAGIRISM.