Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
After the required reading of pages 70-76, 77,78, 83-93, write a 2-page Journal (no more than 3 pages) (Pages are uploaded) write about the following:
1. Explain the difference between racial prejudice and racism.
2. Describe if you have ever experienced racial prejudice and what were the circumstances.
3. According to McNickles in the required reading, what explains the perception gap that exist between whites and African Americans when it comes to matters of race and racism?
4. Based on the required reading, what value do Immigrants bring to the US and what costs do you perceive exists for Immigration? Be sure to provide examples and data to support your perspectives.
Anti-Racist Articles (2) – Required Reading:
5. After reading Anti-Racist article(s), describe what is meant by ‘anti-racist.’ Briefly explain why you agree/disagree with the anti-racist concept. How could an individual (no matter the background) support anti-racist actions to help create a more inclusive environment.
MUST be in MLA style format
Please make sure everything from Grading Rubric is included
Times New Romain
Reference/Source page must include:
Harvey, Carol P., and M. Allard. Understanding and managing diversity: Readings, cases, and exercises. Pearson, 2015.