Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
You are employed by a startup company who specializes in debt collection and recovery. The company is struggling in this economy to be competitive and to create cohesion between their 5 offices. The offices are spread out over the state and management is spending significant time and resources meeting.
Your boss has asked you to determine an alternative to face to face meetings and present it to the executive retreat scheduled next month.
Audience: Your boss and the executive committee.
Objective: Detail an alternative to face to face meetings using alternative web based methods.
Minimum requirements should include:
Detailed report (5-7 pages) including at minimum a cover page, TOC, executive summary) and PPT presentation for the boss and executive committee.
Things you should not have in your project:
• Typographical errors
• Grammar errors
• Use of large fonts (over 12 pts) and double spacing for body text
• Large amounts of white (blank) space
• Poor layout and design
• Shallow content
• Copy and pasted information (even with citation)
• A paper about a plan (this is the plan)
• Clip art and word art (keep your audience in mind here)
• Linked or imbedded files that do not run (they need to be zipped with the project).
• Multiple files that are not zipped together (you will be handing in a single file, if you have multiple files they will have to be zipped together)
Grading for the final project is as follows:
_________Design (25 pts.)
The overall blueprint of the plan; includes aesthetics, colors, continuity of objects, grammar, spelling correct use of business syntax
_________Development (25 pts.)
Does the plan flow in its ability to be followed by its intended audience and is it viable in its design and development
_________Content (25 pts.)
Is it inclusive of product or service description, Promotion, Price and Placement? Are appropriate items such as: Target Market, Competition, Budget, Promotional Strategy, and Activities Considered?
_________Effectiveness (25 pts.)
Does the plan set goals and or benchmarks, dictate a plan of action and allow for change based on an effective feedback model.
When you’re writing your Final Course Project (Advertising, Management, Retail, Communications, Finance, and or Sales) you will need to be clear and concise with regards to how you will meet your businesses objectives. Your objectives should have been clearly stated in your introduction and or Executive Summary. Your pathways to meeting the stated objective(s) should be detailed and substantive. Additionally there should be a means by which you will measure the outcome against the objectives.
You should be considering some of the following items:
1. Inclusion of current market conditions as they pertain to your project
2. Your project objectives (laid out in the thesis)
3. Key strategies and how you will operationalize them
4. Specific steps to achieving your objectives and means to measure your success
5. Proposed budget of the plan(s)
6. Timing and market penetration issues
Things you should have (this is not an exhaustive list, not all are required and some may not be applicable to your particular plan):
1. Cover Page
2. Company logo, slogan and or mission statement
3. Table of Contents (True TOC)
4. An executive summary or introduction of the business (1 page) (usually written as a last item to capture your plans essence in a page)
5. Clearly defined headings and topics
6. Charts and graphs (where needed and applicable)
7. Well developed, easy to read business document
8. Pictures where applicable artwork in rare instances
9. Correct file name
Things you should not have (here there is no wiggle room):
1. Typographical errors
2. Grammar errors
3. Use of large fonts (over 12 pts) and double spacing for body text
4. Large amounts of white (blank) space
5. Poor layout and design
6. Shallow content
7. Copy and pasted information (even with citation)
8. A paper about a plan (this is the plan)
9. Clip art and word art (keep your audience in mind here)
10. Linked or imbedded files that do not run (they need to be zipped with the project).
11. Multiple files that are not zipped together