Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
Answer the questions below based off the readings attached in the link below.
(Let me know if you have any trouble with the link)
Chandler, L. K., & Dahlquist, C. M. (2014). Chapter 6.
1. Define positive reinforcement and identify the goal of intervention when the function is positive reinforcement. (p. 136)
2. What are the 11 positive reinforcement intervention strategies described in this chapter? Provide a brief description of these (Table 6-1, pp. 136–150)
3. What is differential reinforcement? Define and give an example of the following:
4. What are antecedent prompts? Describe the six prompts listed. (p. 148)
5. Describe eight tips for providing positive reinforcers (pp. 150–155)
6. After reading the case study on pages 156 and 157, develop an intervention plan for Roland that includes changing antecedents and setting events, as well as the consequences. List at least one to two strategies that are individualized to this scenario that will serve as antecedent intervention and consequence intervention.
Grow, L. L., Carr, J. E., & LeBlanc, L. A. (2009). Treatments for attention-maintained problem behavior: Empirical support and clinical recommendations. Journal of Evidence-Based Practices for Schools, 10(1), 70–92.
1. Describe the extinction procedure for attention-maintained problem behavior. (p. 73)
2. What are the ethical and practical issues that should be considered before implementing extinction? (pp. 73–74)
3. What are the four recommendations for using extinction for attention-maintained problem behavior? (p. 75)
4. What is DRA? (p. 76)
5. What is FCT and how is it conducted? (p. 77)
6. What are the recommendations for using DRA and FCT? (p. 79)
7. What is NCR? How is NCR for attention-maintained behavior conducted? (pp. 80–81)
8. Describe the three considerations that should be made when considering NCR. (pp. 81–82)
9. Describe the recommendations for using NCR. (p. 83)
10. What is CWPT? (p. 84)
11. Answer the following questions about which intervention to use when the FBA identifies attention-maintained problem behavior: (p. 85)
a. What strategy should you use if the problem behavior is NOT safe and ethical to ignore?
b. What strategy should you use if extinction bursts are NOT tolerable?
c. What strategy should you use if the appropriate behavior does NOT need strengthening?
d. What strategy should you use if communication needs to be strengthened?
e. What strategy should you use if common classroom behaviors need to be strengthened?