Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
* Each student will submit 3 Article reviews from professional academic journals in the fields of Marketing or Management.
* These articles must be recent, not older than 2010.
* The review is made of 2 parts. Part 1 is an abstract or a Summary of major points and conclusions in the article. Part 2 is a Critique of the article which include your evaluation of the content of the article, its relevance to the fields of marketing, or management, its organization and analytical tools used, and its readability in terms the language level.
* Each article review must include I. Title of the Article. 2. Name of the Authors. 3. Name and the Peer Reviewed Professional Academic Journal, and Date of publication.
* Each article review should not exceed 3 pages. Each student may be asked to present at least one article review in an online class.
Be sure to list the Journal name, article title, authors names, and publication date. separate the article summary from the Critique. Journal must be academic peer reviewed journal.
each article review should not be more than 2 pages