Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
Define Integrated Marketing Communications and discuss three reasons why this concept is critical to success in promoting and communicating the marketing strategy.
2. Give two reasons why Rapunzel Barbie was successful on a global level – be specific in identifying the reasons and support with fact.
3. Give one way that Barbie/Mattel could respond to the need to have their products be more diverse.
Present your information in precise enough terms for a manager to make a quick decision if the company were faced with a crisis or opportunity (think SWOT analysis). Your summary might state be something like “This is to propose that the company do (your suggested action). This will result in (outcomes).”
B. Rationale behind Your Recommendations
As you determine your recommendations, you should summarize the market, competitive, and internal factors that would influence decision making in the company, giving the rationale for why you are giving these recommendations. Among the items that MAY be part of your rationale and you would want to state clearly, with support, in your assignment:
1. Strengths and weaknesses of the firm – be very precise in their description.
2. Organizational constraints and characteristics. Avoid recommending drastic changes in strategy. Be realistic and concise.
3. Competitive environment: Anticipate competitive responses to various alternatives choose the one that will most likely help your company’s competitive position.
4. Sustainable and competitive advantage: Do not make recommendations that compromise your sources of long-term advantage unless they are necessary.
5. Organizational plans and goals: You may be asked to develop solutions within the constraints of a far-reaching corporate strategy. Compatibility with company goals is important.