Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
Blog- Follow the Template and Write THIS ASSIGNMENT in THE first person. Do not worry about Citing or putting references. This assignment is written in your own words. As you consider Chapters12 and 2 in “Diagnosing and Changing Organizational Culture” and other assigned readings and videos, reflect on these questions:
1. Why is the ability to change organizational culture more important now that ever?
2. Why do most organizational change efforts fail?
3. What role does organization culture play in an organization’s long-term sustainability?
4. What five primary factors does a strong culture provide to an organization?
5. When organizational change efforts fail, what are the consequences to organizational members?
6. Why did GM’s Fremont plant perform so poorly? How were essentially the same workers able to perform so well when the plant became a joint-venture between GM and Toyota?
7. Why are people generally unaware of their culture and its assumptions?
8. What represents the primary task in Clan cultures?
9. What represents the primary task in Market cultures?
10. What represents the primary task in Adhocracy cultures?
11. What represents the primary task in Hierarchy cultures?
12. What two dimensions do Cameron and Quinn believe determine organizational effectiveness?
13. How does the Competing Values Framework relate to management success or failure within any given culture?
14. What does Amy Edmondson mean by The Blame Game and why is this concept important?
• Cameron, K. S., & Quinn, R. E. (2011). Diagnosing and changing organizational culture (3rd ed.). San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass.
• DeGraff, J. (2012, June 29). Competing values framework introduction [Video file]. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?