Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
BOOK APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT INSTRUCTIONS
You are required to complete this Book Applications in the current Turabian format. The purpose of this paper is for you to apply the content of the book to a current or future ministry context. Following the purpose of the course, this book application paper assignment will challenge and deepen your understanding of how to engage in appropriate Christian intercultural communication to fulfill the Great Commission.
Key items to include in this assignment are outlined as follows:
• Your book application paper must be a minimum of 1,100 words.
• You must give a critical review of the book’s content and thesis in 200-300 words. Focus on why you did and/or did not appreciate the book’s content and thesis with suggestions if appropriate.
• You will be required to do five discussions on 5 references (or “lessons”) of how to engage in appropriate and effective Christian intercultural communication.
• Especially for the five discussions, consider how this may affect your current/future ministry.
• Make sure to provide all citations.
• Format the assignment following Turabian format with cover page, contents page, paper with an outline, bibliography, and a strong introduction and conclusion.
Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the Turnitin plagiarism tool.