Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
The disorder is Short Bowel Syndrome and the drug is Teduglutide: See instructions below.
1) Describe your disorder/disease. You MUST cover the following with citations:
a. Define the disorder/disease
b. Etiology of disorder/disease
c. What effects does the disorder/disease have on the body
2) Discuss your drug as it is used to treat your assigned disease. The following MUST be covered in your drug discussion in this order with citations:
a. Mechanism of action: define in detail
b. Pharmacokinetics (ADME): all parts of ADME must be discussed
c. Drug Interactions: at least 3 drug interactions, no more than 5 (must be different categories of drug interactions and specific drug names must be mentioned).
d. Adverse Effects: at least 3 adverse effects, no more than 5
3) Conclusion to summarize the paper
**Paper must be in paragraph format (no outlines or bullet points) and be at least 3 pages not to exceed 4 pages in length (you will need at minimum 3 pages to cover all the information required.) The
paper must also contain the following:
1) Title page: name, date, class, college, disease, drug (not included in the 3 pages required) (APA format)
2) 12-pt font, Times New Roman, 1” margins, Use subtitles (APA format)
3) APA format throughout and correct APA for in-text citations
4) Include a short conclusion to summarize the research paper
5) Reference page in correct APA format (not included in the 3 pages required)
6) You may utilize your pharmacology book, any book used throughout your dental hygiene program, the pharmacology books in the LRC, or a CREDIBLE drug web-source. All references MUST be cited in correct APA format in-text and be listed on the reference page in correct APA format.
Rubric is attached Please refer to page one only – DO NOT include the diagram.