Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
Breadth Area Essay Formats and Guiding Questions
Use the following general questions to guide your thinking and writing:
• What breadth area-related subject did you explore and which format (film, observation) did you use for your research?
• How is your subject related to the Social/Civic breadth area?
• What are the global or cultural implications of your subject?
• Did exploration of this topic challenge any preconceptions or assumptions you hold?
• Was your understanding of a global or cultural issue broadened or changed? If so, how?
• What did you learn that you were not previously aware of?
• Any surprises or special gifts from your exploration?
• What was the most important thing you learned and would like to share with others?
The following questions provide additional guidance according to the method you have chosen:
Specific Essay Questions for Each Format I am altering the requirements for the observation. Youtube will be our friend here. There are plenty of great alternatives found here. Above all, I do not want students putting themselves at risk trying to find something physical to observe. You can attend an event virtually, watch a recorded event (make sure to properly cite the source) or any other creative alternative that satisfies the below requirements. If you use a video or recording – it does need to be a minimum of 45 minutes. If you attended a play, religious ceremony or symphony for instance, it would be at least a 45 minute ceremony, much longer with preparation and travel time. Please do not write an essay on a five-minute clip. This applies only to the observation. The Film and Interviews can be done with no issue