Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
SEE ATTACHMENT INSTRUCTION WITH LINK
Use the IRAC method (discussed below) to outline Reid v. Covert or Duncan v. Kahanamoku or Boumediene v. Bush. Produce a three- to six-page analysis utilizing the IRAC—issue, rule, analysis, conclusion—method in the module 2 commentary. IRAC is a method used to deconstruct a judicial opinion, but it can be used for anything that you read. Identifying and assessing the merits of an argument or position are academic skills that you will continue to apply and develop. Use this template for your paper with the American Psychological Association (APA) style and format, 6th edition.
Grades are based on the following:
• Identification and articulation of the specific, general, and subissue(s), rule, analysis, and conclusion
• Description of the dicta (opinions of the court on related issues, and not part of the official ruling)
• Fully performing the task assigned
• Offering creative and/or critical opinions
• Expressing yourself clearly and concisely
• Forming logical arguments and conclusions
• Grammar and compliance to APA (7th