Please see attached the instructions and supporting documents
One document is a questionairre I answered which will be helpful for you when answering the questions.
I am a Lawyer at the UNHCR (United Nations) I work in Azerbaijan with refugees and domestic abuse victims. There are two questions in the Word document.
1) analysing diversity pattern ( 250 words this question, around this )
2) filling in a table (I have put down some info under the table for you to take into account when filling in the table 250 + words
Read the attached instructions to the following case scenario by applying topics and theories from the textbook:
Tony Merida: Exalting Jesus in 1 and 2 Kings
W. Richard Scott: Organizations and Organizing Rational, Natural, and Open System Perspectives:
• The paper must be written using current APA format and must include a title page, an abstract, and a references list.
• The paper must have a minimum of 825 words.
• Do not use bullets or listing anywhere in the paper. Do not copy/paste the scenario into the paper.
• References must be as follows:
A minimum of 4 different references, in addition to the Merida text and the Bible must be used. A variety of authors and sources is required.
Choose any two companies that are in the same industry and listed on the NYSE or any other exchange. Collect the financial information for these two companies and make sure you have information that includes balance sheets, income statements, and statements of cash flow for the last three years. You may select any company except FedEx and Coca Cola.
Analyze the key characteristics of the companies selected, such as the industry in which they operate, the products they provide, their rankings in the industry, etc.
Go to the company Web sites. Find the “About ….” section and note the company’s commitment to corporate governance and identify the key features of its commitment.
Identify the main competitors for each selected company. Compare and contrast the reputations of the selected companies and their competitors.
Submit a 2-3 page Microsoft Word document, using APA style.
Name your file: SU_FIN4060_W1_CP_LastName_FirstInitial.doc
Submit your assignment to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.
Please follow the instructions attached. Must be in apa format with subheadings follow the grading rubric too to ensure all points are in the assignment. Do not attach a word document but use the word document as speaker notes.
In the presentation use:
prevention program :
Youths who are not part of the community.
The text discusses “Theoretical Perspectives in Sociology” in Chapter 2. As a student, you sociologically view the world in a particular way. Do you see society as a system where all the various parts work together to keep the system functioning smoothly (structural functionalism), or do you see society as a place where various groups are struggling for power and influence in competition with other groups (conflict theory)? Perhaps you see the world primarily as a place that is about relationships between people and how people understand each other and understand what is expected of them in different situations (symbolic interactionism).
Write an essay (750-1,000 words) that addresses the following:
Define and explain the three ways to view the world “sociologically.”
Identify which sociological perspective (structural functionalism, conflict theory, or symbolic interactionism) most closely represents your view of the world.
Describe the factors that have caused you to view the world through that perspective, such as personal experience in our society, popular culture, media, etc.
Use an example from world events that demonstrates evidence of your theory.
Briefly explain why you did not choose each of the other two perspectives being careful to demonstrate that you understand the other perspectives.
You must use a minimum of three scholarly sources.
Parameters and guidelines for the term paper are as follows:
• Select an organization, e.g., a corporation, company, firm or association (ideally, an organization which you have some interest in starting or running) for in-depth analysis of their management practices.
• The term paper should be at least 900 words with at least 3 scholarly references in addition to your eText for a minimum of 4 total references. Please keep in mind that the word count requirements point out the minimum amount of effort that should be put into the paper. Word count isn’t everything because quality of writing and research matters as well, but it is an indication of the quantity of effort put into the assignment. Note that word count does not include title, abstract, or reference pages. Not following this requirement will significantly impact the grade.
• Use scholarly peer-reviewed references rather than websites. Scholarly references are generally more credible and make a more persuasive argument. Non-academic websites are not typically recommended for academic writing. While most of the information generally is correct, it is not always reliable because anyone can change the content, bias is often present, and it is not peer-reviewed. For example, it’s best not to use news websites, Wikipedia, investopedia.com, about.com, smallbusiness.chron.com, huffingtonpost.com, ehow.com, forbes.com, cnn.com, online encyclopedias, or similar non-academic websites. Articles in these types of websites are written by reporters or individuals who may or may not be experts in the field, and consequently may have incorrect or biased information. Instead, it adds much more credibility to use the class eText, other related textbooks, and peer-reviewed articles, i.e. scholars have analyzed and evaluated the content for accuracy, quality, and reliability. Be sure to use the university library to help you find these types of scholarly references. The library has a setting in database searches that allow you to search for peer-reviewed articles only.
• It is acceptable to use a company website for research, say for example if you are researching Apple, it’s ok to use www.apple.com to describe their mission, strategy, financials, etc.
• The Term Paper should be well organized and encompass the above subject and content guidelines, and an electronic copy of the project should be submitted via Turnitin.
The Term Paper structure is as follows:
(This structure is only to help students to get started and think further in this directions. Students are free to adapt the structure of the research report as they desire.)
1. Background and Context: Discuss type of industry, products/services, and how organizational vision and strategies have influenced their management.
2. Analysis of current managerial style and organizational culture.
3. Analysis of key terms and principles learned in class and how they relate to the current status and future goals of the company.
4. Your recommendations for the next 1-2 years of the company. Ensure that these align with the organization’s vision and values.
5. References – Use at least 3 scholarly references in addition to your eText for a minimum of 4 total references.
Customer Service, 6th Edition
By: Paul R. Timm
Its a discussion questions.
1. What are some Internet of Things technologies that you use or are familiar with for navigating in the city (e.g., transit, cycling, etc.), using city services, or reducing energy use in the city? What are some of the benefits and drawbacks of using such technologies?
2. Is it true that what dystopian portrayals miss is that the very nature of human beings, their societies, and cultures, also evolve and that what seems repulsive to us is merely an expression of our own attachment to our parochial viewpoint? Explain.
Answers should be clear.
3 page argumentative essay on why freedom of speech is necessary.
Needs to address the following:
What is the issue? What is the argument? Why should others care? Why do you believe what you believe? What evidence supports my view? What are opposing views and opinions? Why are those views wrong?
Also requires 3 credible sources.
On your own, research a sub-topic within the larger discussion of “Why Teach the Arts”. Examples of sub-topics include, but are not limited to:
Brain research that supports arts integration
Benefits to “core” content areas when arts are integrated
How arts integration empowers children in their preferred learning styles, and/or multiple intelligences
An area of particular interest to YOU
Once you have sufficiently researched your sub-topic, create a 2-4 minute narrated presentation explaining what you learned in the research. The video may be a short slides presentation with narration (slides presentation through PowerPoint, Google Slides, or Prezi; narration using a program like, Kaltura, which is embedded into this course. A link to Kaltura can be found in the menu to the left. Another narration option is Screencast-o-matic, a vlog (uploaded to a Google Drive or YouTube), or a handout with a voice-over (using a program like Screencast-o-matic or Kaltura). While you don’t have to appear on camera, you DO have to speak and explain what you learned in your research of the sub-topic. In your presentation, focus on what you learned in your research, and why this information is relevant or important to the conversation of why we should include arts integration. Simply summarizing the research does not fully satisfy the purpose of the assignment – the critical piece of the video presentation is to provide the WHY from your perspective.
Videos should be uploaded either to YouTube or a Google Drive, with permissions set so that others may view your video.
***create speaker notes so i can speak and create and video just work on the presenation itself
Discuss the differences and similarities between the presidential and parliamentary systems, including the executive and legislative branches. Which system do you feel serves its citizen better? Why? Use evidence (cite sources) to support your response use at least one outside scholarly source.