Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
Choose 2 questions to answer and then make sure to correctly cite any sources used in essay.
1. Based upon what you have learned about the United States during this semester, what do you think is in store for our nation’s future? For example, is the future generally positive or negative? Why? Support your opinion based on past historical examples. This question is yours to answer however you feel but you must substantiate your claims based on real historical past events.
2. Discuss America’s move to the suburbs/sunbelt during the post-world war II era. What effects di did this have on the country and how did it shape politics or social norms? Be as specific as possible.
3. Discuss the Cold War. What were the causes? What was the United State’s role in the Cold War? Describe key events or key political figures from the post-world war II era up to 1990, such as skirmishes or “police actions” that the U.S. has been involved in. Be as specific as possible.
4. Discuss the social/political/economic problems facing America’s minorities. Choose one of the following groups: African-Americans, Latino-Americans, Asian-Americans, Native-Americans, Women, or any other group not mentioned here. Describe the problems facing the group you have chosen. What viable solutions are realistically possible to remedy these? Describe how these problems can or cannot be corrected. (If you answered this in question 1, you may not write about this question, too)
5. Discuss one of the following decades: 1950’s; 1960’s; 1970’s; 1980’s; 1990’s; 2000’s – choose only one decade. What was historically significant in the decade you selected? Who were the key political/social/economic figures and events during that decade? Did you grow up or mature to young adulthood during the decade you choose? If not, why did you choose to write about the decade you selected? (If you answered this in question 1, you may not write about this question, too)