Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
Book Information: Lawrence, A. T., & Weber, J. (2014). Business & society: Stakeholders, ethics, public policy (14th ed.). New York, NY: McGraw-Hill Irwin.
“Consumer and Shareholder Protection” Please respond to the following:
- You are tasked with writing a blog post discussing Facebook’s stance on consumer privacy in the digital age. Additionally, you must comment on at least one of your peers’ blogs. Demonstrate your knowledge by using concepts presented in Chapter 15. Note: Review pages 342-345 in particular.
“Community Efforts and Managing Public Relations (PR)” Please respond to the following:
- You are a new PR intern at Apple. Apple is donating 200 iPads to a local inner-city school to promote technology in education. As a PR intern, you need to get the word out about this event. In your discussion post, compose a tweet (a tweet is 140 characters or less) and a Facebook post (200-250 words) creating awareness for the event.
Book Information: Schultz, Kevin M. (2014) HIST: Volume 2: U.S. history since 1865 (3rd ed.). University of Illinois at Chicago: Wadsworth Cengage Learning. (Note: This is a textbook uniquely created for Strayer and can only be purchased through the Strayer Bookstore. The contents of the book differ from the national title.)
“President Nixon and Watergate” Please respond to the following: (Note: Please respond to one  of the following two  bulleted items in a primary posting of at least 125 words. In addition, please make a substantive comment to one  of your classmates.)
- From the scenario, give a brief summary of Richard Nixon’s involvement in the Watergate Scandal. Explain whether or not you believe that his eventual resignation from office was necessary. Justify your response.
- Suggest a better way that Nixon could have responded when he learned about the break-in at the Watergate Hotel’s Democratic headquarters. Provide a rationale for your response.
“The 80s and Deregulation” Please respond to the following: (Note: Please respond to one  of the following two  bulleted items in a primary posting of at least 125 words. In addition, please make a substantive comment to one  of your classmates.)
- From the scenario, discuss two (2) areas of the United States economy that Ronald Reagan deregulated in the eighties. Explain at least two (2) methods the Reagan Administration used to deregulate these particular agencies or programs. Explain the fundamental reasons why you believe that these agencies or programs came under Reagan’s scrutiny in the first place. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Discuss at least two (2) areas in which these deregulation policies impacted the U.S. economy overall and may have had roles in laying the foundation for the Great Recession of 2008. Provide a rationale for your response.
“The Election of Barack Obama” Please respond to the following: (Note: Please make a substantive comment to one (1) of your classmates.)
- From the scenario, discuss specific aspects of the freedom movements of the 50s and 60s that you believe paved the way for the election of Barack Obama in 2008. Highlight at least one (1) specific piece of legislation and at least one (1) leader who contributed to increased political participation by African Americans and other minority groups. Provide a rationale for your response.