1. Create a mock scene in your home or other desired location.
2. Then, create a rough and detailed sketch of your scene. You must include the following: (80 points total, 40 each sketch)
– Major items of furniture and at least 5 items of evidence.
– Dimensions of the scene, entry/exit points, legend/key, scale, north arrow, measurements (where appropriate), and other unique identifiers for the case. You may prepare the detailed sketch by hand or use software (i.e., SmartDraw). Then, post photographs or scans of your sketches.
3. Last, discuss your greatest challenge and how you overcame it (if you did) or identify a processing methodology that you’d change next time. Be detailed in your description. (20 points)
While there is no word count minimum for this assignment, you are required to complete each of the directions listed above.