Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
• Demonstrate ability to write in various modes: personal narrative, expository, analytical, descriptive, argument.
• Demonstrate the phases of writing: draft, revision, final copy.
• Explore sources of writing: reading, thinking, analyzing, discussing.
• Create a thesis statement that suggests the focus of the paper; does not point out the obvious and is written as a sentence.
• Develop and include enough details and examples to support the identified thesis and reinforce focus.
• Demonstrate various patterns of organization and use the organization pattern that suits your identified purpose & audience.
• Illustrate the concept of Audience in your writing.
• Professionalism: Write in a vocabulary appropriate to your subject and identified audience; understand person-first and gender-neutral language.
• Begin and conclude a paper effectively.
• Show effective control of mechanics: paragraphing, punctuating, spelling.
• Understand the purpose of a thesis statement: Be able to identify it and to create an effective one.
• Practice good group skills: how to give useful feedback, and how to make use of feedback you receive.
• Develop self-assessment skills.
Make sure you have a counterargument and conclusion.