Please write 4-6 paragraph essay describing a person, place, thing or experience.
- Include an Introduction paragraph with a thesis statement that announces your topic and purpose (What you are describing and why) should be argumentative.
- Two (2) body paragraphs with your description that supports your thesis statement
- Use sensory details
- Use spatial details if needed
- Paint a picture with your words- I need to be able to see in my mind what you are describing.
- Concluding paragraph the wraps up your details and restates your thesis in some way
Use any notes you need, as well as, the textbook.
Please use standard written convention:
- Indent paragraphs
- Use periods at the end of sentences
- Make sure each paragraph has at least 5 sentences and starts with a topic sentence
- Make sure all your description relates directly to your thesis