Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
1.Write a 2 to 3-paragraph analysis of your t test results for each research scenario (there are 3 t test research scenarios) and include the SPSS syntax and output.
2. Report the mean of Q1 (Age) for the Afrobarometer Dataset.
3. Evaluate if the t test assumptions are met.
4. Justify the selection of type of t test (Independent sample t test, Paired sample t test, OR One sample t test) and report the effect size.
5. Based on your results, provide an explanation of what the implications of social change might be.
(((((((You will have to download the SPSS software to open the Afrobarometer Dataset. The link to the Afrobarometer Dataset is below.)))))))
Sources to Use
Frankfort-Nachmias, C., Leon-Guerrero, A., & Davis, G. (2020). Social statistics for a diverse society (9th ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications.
Chapter 8, “Testing Hypothesis” (pp. 243-279)
Wagner, III, W. E. (2020). Using IBM® SPSS® statistics for research methods and social science statistics (7th ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications.
• Chapter 6, “Testing Hypotheses Using Means and Cross-Tabulation”
• Chapter 11, “Editing Output”