Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
Directions: Identify a Problem
This assignment must be 750-1,000 words. For this assignment, there must be a title page and a reference page with at least five scholarly references.
Topic: Choose a problem that is significant to teaching and learning- Social Isolation in Online Learning
Do not choose a problem that is specific to one school or one institution.
Write a 750–1,000-word paper (body of the paper) on the problem you have identified. Areas to address that will be the headings for the paper.
(1) Problem-In this section, explain what the problem is (how it has been exposed) and why it is something that needs to be further studied and researched (how it has been identified as a problem). Any problem that a researcher wants to study, must be a problem that has been identified in the research as needing further study. This can be found by looking at the existing literature on the topic/problem and see what is missing or what has been identified as needing further study. At the end of every dissertation, and many research-based articles there is a section dedicated to what is needed to further study the topic/problem. These are excellent resources to check and read through for ideas on topics and problems for research studies.
(2) Practices, Policies or Procedures That Led to the Problem-In this section, explain what has brought this problem to light causing it to need to be studied. What has happened that has created this problem? Think of this as the “why this is so important to educational research” section of the paper.
(3) Importance of the Problem -In this section, discuss how this problem is significant to teaching and learning. Explain previous ways the problem has been addressed in the past. If there is little to no research on the problem (and it is highly unlikely that there will be no literature at all relating to the problem) then explain this in this section. Talk about the missing parts of the research that lead you to explore this problem.
(4) Steps Taken to Address Problem-In this section, explain what steps, if any, have already been taken to address the problem. Share your own ideas on possible solutions for the problem. You may use first person in this section only.
(5) Biblical Worldview-In this section, offer a biblical worldview perspective on the problem. Explain why the resolution of the problem is important as it relates to scripture and your Biblical worldview.
Format the paper according to current APA format.