Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
*- Please use references
*- All questions need to be min of 250-300 words.
- Identifying Unethical Behavior
For this discussion, review section 14.9 – “Identifying Your Unethical Behavior,” from this unit’s reading in your Critical Thinking: Tools for Taking Charge of Your Learning and Your Life text (page 363).
In your initial post to this discussion, respond to the following five statements, adapted from the text. You may respond based on observations of your own unethical behavior or the unethical behavior of others:
- The situation in which I observed unethical behavior was as follows…
- The unethical action I observed was…
- The reason (or reasons) this act was unethical is (are)…
- The basic right (or rights) violated by this unethical behavior is (are)…
- One should avoid similar unethical behavior in future situations by…
2) Recognizing Ethical Violations
For this discussion, review section 14.2 – “Recognizing Violations of Human Rights Based on Universal Ethical Principles,” from your textbook, Critical Thinking: Tools for Taking Charge of Your Learning and Your Life (page 353).
In your initial post to this discussion, locate one example from literature (any literature—newspapers, Web sites, books, articles, et cetera) that discusses a violation of human rights. Describe the example and explain why it indicates a violation of human rights. Describe how the situation might be rectified.
3) Diverse Populations
Meeting the needs of diverse student populations presents challenges to all educators. Effective leaders in education must be aware of, and plan for, diversity in their organizations.
For this discussion, reflect on the diversity in your school, program, or organization, and then address the following questions:
- What activities have you participated in, or have you been aware of, in your work setting or field of specialization that focused on meeting the diverse needs of all students? As you address this question, recall that diversity can include the following: exceptionalities, ethnicity, gender, orientation, intelligence, age, socioeconomic status, culture, religion, native language, et cetera.
- Were these initiatives effective? Why or why not? What changes would you recommend to enhance their effectiveness?
4) Resources from Professional Organizations
Visit the Web site of a professional association in your specialization or a related field, and look for content related to ethics and diversity in education. In your initial post to this discussion, indicate the professional organization’s full name and Web site address and describe the information you found there. Indicate the information you found that would be most useful to you and explain why it is useful.