Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
Draft Request for Proposal (RFP)
Note: The assignments are a series of papers that build upon one another.
Imagine your agency is ready to solicit bids for a new project. You are tasked with drafting a Request for Proposal (RFP) that will appeal to the new contracting firm you outlined in Assignment 1. Note: You may create and / or assume all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment. You must review the following law before you draft the RFP:
• Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) § 15.303 (source selection);
• FAR §§ 15.203, 15.204, 15.205, 15.206, 15.209, and 15.304 (preparing and issuing requests for proposals and amendments thereto);
• FAR §§ 15.207 and 15.208 (submitting, receiving, handling, modifying, and revising proposals).
Write a five to seven (5-7) page RFP Sections paper in which you:
1. Apply the appropriate FAR clauses to meet compliance in contract formulation and award.
2. Incorporate your knowledge of Government Accountability Office reports / decisions to identify FAR compliance issues and contributing factors.
3. Include ethical guidelines that minimize the risks and consequences of unethical contracting practices and ensure compliance with federal guidelines on fraud, fair contracting, and contract-related public policies.
4. Suggest planned actions in soliciting and awarding contracts and ensuring that the government agency is in compliance with the FAR requirements.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.