Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
Assignment: Project Proposal and Audience Analysis
This assignment is designed to help you complete the final, large project of the semester, a recommendation report and presentation. You may consider this your call for proposals (CFP) or request for proposals (RFP).
Project proposals are documents that describe a future project to a client. In this case, the future project is a problem that you have discovered on campus, at work, in the community, or in your community at home. The problem should be one where you have enough knowledge (or will have after doing research) that you can persuasively and competently write not only a proposal but also a recommendation report that shows readers how to fix the problem.
What type of information should you include in your project proposal?
Your project proposal should include the following information and follows the guidelines on Graves and Graves 192:
- Problem Statement
- Topics to Investigate
- Methods and Procedure
- Qualifications and Resources
- Work Schedule (use the syllabus to determine the schedule)
- Budget (estimate, to the best of your ability)
- Call to Action
- Audience analysis that explains who the ideal audience for this project is. (Who will be able to do the most with the information that you present? Who will you most likely persuade to agree with you? Why are these specific people the ideal audience? Where will you find them? What argumentative strategies will you use to convince your audience to agree with you?)
The successful project proposal and audience analysis will
- Propose a project topic that is appropriate.
- Describe why that topic is persuasive.
- Determine the ideal audience for your project.
- Analyze that audience.
- Follow the requirements for formatting papers.
- Be carefully proofread.