Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
The emphasis of your paper should be on the neuroscience aspects of the disorder you selected (PTSD). In your paper, please be sure that the following aspects of your topic are discussed:
1. Introduction: Includes an Introduction with a Thesis Statement, Describes the Physical and Psychological Signs and Symptoms of the Disorder, and Discusses the Reason for Choosing the Topic.
* Explain the theories of etiology (causes) with a focus on the neurobiology of the disorder.
2. Explain associated factors in development of the disorder (genetic, environmental, familial, lifestyle).
3. Describe the pathology of the disorder with an emphasis on the abnormalities of nervous system structure and function, including any genetic and biochemical aspects.
4. Give examples of treatment options, including both drug (pharmacological) and non-drug (nonpharmacological treatments), with rationales for use of these treatments based on current understanding of the neurobiology of the disorder.
5. Conclusion: Summarize diagnostic and research technologies employed in clinical diagnosis, clinical and behavioral health care, and basic science research.
*Please research your topic and obtain a minimum of three scholarly and/or peer-reviewed sources published within the last five years. These sources should provide evidence-based information regarding the biological and psychological features of the disorder, with an emphasis on the neurobiology of your selected topic. Be sure to cite your sources in your paper and include them on your references page. You may cite and reference the DSM-5 as one of your sources used for the grading credit.