Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
• For this assignment, I selected three current options for creating multimedia presentations. I need to compare a narrated PowerPoint, a Screencast-O-Matic recording, and a Google Slides presentation. *Google Slides now has voice-over.*
• You are to research, view, and explore the presentation tools. Then evaluate the pros and cons of each presentation tool. After spending time researching and exploring with each tool, respond to the following questions as part of the paper:
1. What is the best way for you to become familiar with a new presentation tool that you have not previously used? (For example, do you like to watch YouTube videos, talk to people who have previously used the tool, conduct web searches for instructional documents, etc.?) Describe your process.
2. Which three presentation tools did you choose to compare for this assignment and why?
3. Which tool seems most user-friendly and why?
4. Which tools would allow you to create the most engaging multimedia presentations and why?
5. Which of these tools will you be using for your Final Project and why? (Screencast-O-Matic)
6. What additional training do you need to complete to be ready to use this tool and incorporate multimedia in the form of audio and visuals to record the tutorial for my Final Project?
•Screencast-O-Matic recording is my chosen platform for my final project because it best fits my current personal and professional presentation needs. This 3-page paper should consist of the pros and cons of all 3 multimedia presentation tools. (Just keep that in mind when writing paper.)
•The paper should have at least 3-pages using scholarly writing. It should have APA 7 citations for the 3 multimedia tools listed above you viewed supporting the information shared about the capabilities of the 3 selected presentation tools, both in-text citations within the paper, and a reference list of least 3 references in APA 7 format at the end of the paper.