Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
For this task, demonstrate your understanding of these alternative research designs by answering the following questions:
1. Describe the general features that differentiate descriptive research from other types.
2. Describe as well as compare and contrast the three types of descriptive research designs identifying the advantages and disadvantages of each.
3. Why might single subject designs be preferred over other designs? What is the major difference of single subject designs?
4. How is single subject design similar to case-studies and time-series designs?
5. What are the threats to validity of single subjects design?
6. Discuss why case study design would be more appropriate for qualitative research than the two most common single subject research designs (A-B-A-B design, and multiple baseline design).