Create your assignment using the content and written communication instructions below. Use the Grading Rubric to review your assignment before submission to ensure you have met the distinguished performance for each of the components described below. For additional assistance, review the Week Two Instructor Guidance page and, if needed, contact the instructor for further clarifications using the “Ask Your Instructor” discussion forum.
Compose a formal written response that addresses the following;
- Gamification Influences (1 point): Evaluate the potential influences gamification can have on teaching and learning.
- Gamification and Motivation (1 point): Evaluate the science behind learner motivation and its connection with gamification.
- Differentiation Support (2 points): Analyze how gamifying supports differentiated ways to teach and learn.
- Technologies (1 point): Discuss how specific technologies and gamification are being used to enhance teaching and learning and motivate learners.
Written Communication Instructions:
- Length Requirement (1 point): Five to seven pages including the title and references pages.
- Syntax and Mechanics (1 point): Display meticulous comprehension and organization of syntax and mechanics, such as spelling and grammar.
- Source Requirement (1 point): Utilize at least three sources in addition to TED (2010) video. All sources on the references page need to be used and cited correctly within the body of the assignment.
- APA Formatting (1 point): Use APA formatting consistently throughout the assignment. Refer to the Ashford University Writing Center for assistance with APA style and formatting or your copy of the APA Style Manual.