Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
You have been awarded a project by the General Sports Authority to launch its first ever Sports Conference. This is a 3-day event that celebrates all-things-sports. The objectives of this conference are:
1. To celebrate local athletes and empower them to “go for gold”.
2. Get insight into the latest advancement in the sports arena, from bio-hacking and injury
prevention to performance optimization and everything in between.
3. Create networking and collaboration opportunities for all parties involved in the sports arena, from government, athletes, trainers, nutritionists, gym facility owners, club owners … etc.
The conference must include the following:
1. Opening ceremony
6. Awarding ceremony
You have been appointed as the Project Manager for this project. Please prepare an eleven-slide presentation to cover the following topics:
1. Creative Concept (1 slides): Describe the “opening ceremony” in detail, highlighting what it will be like from the start of the show till the opening remarks or the first speaker. (The opening ceremony is usually an entertainment segment to start the event).
2. Speakers (1 slide): Provide a list of possible speakers.
3. Entertainment (1 slide): Provide possible entertainment options.
4. Program (1 slide): Please create a program for the FIRST DAY ONLY illustrating the order of
events to occur in the conference. (A program is a schedule highlighting what is to take place
during the day and the times they will occur at).
5. Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) (1 slide): A WBS is the breaking down of the deliverables of
a project into smaller more manageable task units. Each unit is small enough to be handled by one person. The WBS will allow you as the project manager to make sure you consider all the tasks that need to be completed to make the conference a reality. Please create, to the best of your abilities, a detailed WBS for this project.
6. Marketing campaign (1 slide): What methods and channels will you use to get the word out about the conference? (Expected attendance is 2000/day; 6000 total).
7. Team (1 slide): How many team members will you require to complete this project and what are the roles and responsibilities for each?
8. Timeline (1 slide): Create a Gantt chart showing the start and end points for the main tasks of this assignment. Note: Items reflected here should generally match those in the WBS. Please note that you are ONLY required to create the Gantt cart for the main deliverables and not on each of the sub tasks.
9. Vendors (1 slide): Prepare a list of the key vendors you would like to contract and what is their key roles to ensure the success of the conference.
10. Cost (1 slide): Please estimate the cost needed for the project NOT including the salaries for the team.
11. SponsorshipPackages(1slide):Pleasepreparefinancialsponsorshippackageswiththreetiers (Diamond, Gold and Silver) illustrating the benefits the sponsor would get and the financial amount t required for each.