Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
One of the keywords in marketing is customer satisfaction. Do you agree with the importance placed on it? Explain your answer and give examples.
2. Why is it important that individuals and organizations in marketing understand the philosophy and theory behind the field? What theories make up marketing philosophy, and what are examples of each?
3. What elements of strategy are important in marketing? Give examples.
4. The promotion mix is a part of marketing strategy. Explain the difference between marketing, promotion and sales, and give examples of each.
5. Describe what it means for a company to apply societal marketing. What are its effects and consequences on factors such as customer satisfaction and loyalty?
* Please include 4 or 5 sources
1. My professor always mentioned in lecture that customer satisfaction is the most important part of marketing. One reasons is because satisfied customers will bring in more customers, so it’s like an advertising technique in itself. Also happy customers are more likely to buy from the same company again and again.
2. Marketing philosophies begin on slide 33.
3. The marketing strategies the professor is talking about are STPM (segmentation, targeting, positioning, marketing mix (starting on slide 56))
4. I don’t have any real examples, I think what the professor means by promotion mix is promotion under the marketing mix of the 4P’s.
5. Societal Marketing starts on page 38. Societal Marketing is used to describe a positive social marketing technique, like when Apple created all the red iPod’s and iPhones to raise money for AIDS. Or how MAC the makeup brand had the VIVA Glam campaign for AIDS awareness