Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
***** This needs to be in powerpoint, so if you can not do that, I will take the word document and put into the presentation****** Thank you.
***********Please reachout to me if you have any questions: Below after the requirements I have put in the title’s of the readings for this week’s assignments*******
ALL paper and Power Point assignments must be written in APA format and include a title page or slide, a reference page or slide and be double spaced with headings (see sample below) required in all 300 course level assignments. References and In-text citations are required. Use the Reference and Citation Generator (see below) for help on APA reference and citation format. Please do not save documents a .pdf. All assignments are checked for plagiarism.
WEEK 5 Globalization of Diversity and Inclusion Presentation/
POWER POINT WITH SPEAKER NOTES
Select a current social issue that has global diversity and inclusion implications. Reflect on how the materials you encountered in this week’s reading and videos relate to the social issue you selected.
Create an 8- to 10-slide presentation that accomplishes the following:
Do not exceed maximum slide count; must meet minimum slide count.
Title Slide and Reference Slide(s) do not count toward total slide count.
· Identify the social issue you have selected. Name the historically marginalized and/or multicultural groups, if any, who are at the center of this social issue. List any organizations connected to this social issue.
· Determine if there are any social justice implications related to this social issue.
· What are the key messages those in support of this social issue are promoting? Provide examples.
· Name the key areas of opposition regarding this social issue.
· Decide what, if any, legal implications are associated with this social issue.
· Discuss what challenges this social issue presents in society and/or the workplace.
· Explain how awareness of this social issue benefits society and/or the workplace.
· Research what global impact this social issue has. Does this social issue exist in countries outside of the United States? If so, what are similarities and differences to how this issue is addressed abroad?
· Determine if there are any social media implications related to this social issue. How is this social issue portrayed on social media and in the media?
· Consider what your personal views are on this social issue. What are possible solutions to improve, resolve, or eradicate this social issue?
Include speaker notes for additional information and to provide supplemental and reflective information.
Include a minimum of two scholarly articles/academic references.
Format your presentation according to appropriate course-level APA guidelines.
Heading Suggestions (Headings are required in all 300 class level assignments)
Social Justice Implications
Key Messages of Social Issue
Opposition to Social Issue
Social Media Implications
Personal View and Solutions
Reference Slide (s) in APA format
****** Readings this week are in reference to the following:
Read Chapter 9: Module 29, “Stratification in the World System.” Consider: • How has the legacy of colonialism impacted race relations in the U.S.? • How does globalization influence diversity and inclusion goals in the workplace?
Sociology in Modules, Chapter 18: Module 57
Read Chapter 18: Module 57, “Collective Behavior.” Consider: • How can workplace diversity and inclusion be incorporated into the value-added model? • How does public opinion affect the culture of workplace diversity and inclusion?
Sociology in Modules, Chapter 18: Module 58
Read Chapter 18: Module 58, “Social Movements.” Consider: • What is social change? • What are examples of recent social movements that have affected workplace diversity and inclusion efforts?
Sociology in Modules, Chapter 18: Module 60
Read Chapter 18: Module 60, “Global Social Change.” Consider: • How can workplaces manage diversity on a long-term basis? • What effect does global privacy and censorship have on workplace diversity and inclusion efforts?