Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
Guidelines for Annotated Bibliography [marks]:
1. State & highlight your research question. (See guidelines on how to write a good research question).
2. Carefully read 5+ academic papers on your research topic. (You will need to read 10+ for your final paper)
3. The papers need not directly answer your research question, but for this bibliography, choose papers that will help you structure your own model
4. At least 3 of the papers you choose must be published in good economic and/or policy journals (e.g. Canadian Public Policy, Labour Economics,
etc.). The remaining 2 may be papers or reports published by a government agency (grey literature) such as Statistics Canada.
5. Complete and Annotated Bibliography table (see completely fictional example template below – use these column headers).
NOTE: the highlighted part just an example of a research question