Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
Health Care Finance: Basic Tools for Nonfinancial Managers (4th ed.), Ch. 24
- Do you know of a healthcare organization that is either initially installing or upgrading its electronic health information technology? If so, can you describe how this organization is going about it?
- Have you encountered materials either at your place of work or elsewhere that discuss the HITECH financial incentives for either hospitals or physicians? If so, do you think these materials did a good job of describing the incentives? Please explain.
- Do you know of any private sector contributions to EHR such as those described in this chapter? If so, what are they? Please describe.
Health Care Finance: Basic Tools for Nonfinancial Managers (4th ed.), Ch. 25
- Does your work involve dealing with “meaningful use” in some way? If so, will you describe how your work is involved?
- Do you think posting the names of the “meaningful health electronic record users” publicly on the CMS website is a good idea? If so, why? If not, why not?
- Why do you think the federal policymakers decided to make the names public on a government website?
Health Care Finance: Basic Tools for Nonfinancial Managers (4th ed.), Ch. 26
- Do you believe your place of work (the organization) has been affected by the ICD-10 transition? If so, how has your organization been affected? If not, why not?
- Has your own area of work been involved in the transition to ICD-10? If so, are you aware of how project management progressed? If you had to ability to do so, how would you have changed management of the project?