Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
For this assignment, first, review the background materials with a focus on Hersey and Blanchard’s Situational Leadership model from Avery (2011). Make sure you are familiar with the four leadership styles covered in the situational approach (Directing, Coaching, Supporting, and Delegating) and situations where you are supposed to use these four styles.
Pick one of the following scenarios (A, B, or C) below:
A. You are in charge of a team of architects. They are highly skilled but have strong opinions and do not necessarily follow instructions. These architects are independent thinkers who are used to doing things their own way.
B. You are in charge of a fast-food restaurant. The employees are all teenagers who have not yet graduated from high school, and this is the first job for most of them.
C. You are the supervisor of a team of software engineers. They are all highly skilled and highly motivated and are used to working independently. All of them believe in the mission of the company.
and write a 3 full-page paper (excluding title and reference pages) to include 3 scholarly sources from the required or optional reading lists and address the following:
1. What is the Situational Leadership Model, and how can it be used to improve your selected scenario?
2. The Situational Leadership Model involves both “inputs” and “outputs” by taking employee commitment and competency as inputs and then, based on the employee information, selects one of the four Directing, Coaching, Supporting, or Delegating as an output.
Create a table comparing and contrasting the four leadership styles (Directing, Coaching, Supporting, or Delegating) in terms of inputs and outputs, and include a 1 or 2 paragraph discussion of your table.
3. Based on your table and the readings, which of the four leadership styles do you think is most useful to the scenario and why?
1. Your Case Assignment should be at least 3 full-pages in length (excluding Title and Reference pages).
2. Be sure to cite and reference (Using APA Style) a minimum of 3 scholarly sources listed in the Course Materials