Here is an example problem statement: Homelessness is a large issue in the United States. Many people are going hungry and dying on the streets, yet there is enough food supply to feed everyone. There is a negative stigma around homeless people, and they often also have some mental or physical illnesses that may prevent them from working. It is difficult to send them funds or know where they are because they have no address. In addition, the top 1% of the population in the USA hoards more money than they know what to do with. Homeless people are often dismissed by pedestrians because the pedestrians may be worried for their safety or not be able to help the homeless themselves. Therefore, homelessness is a large, ill-defined problem with many other issues impacting it.
Please refrain from using any of these examples – generate other problem statements.
To reiterate, please list 3 problems that:
1. The problem is ill-defined (it is difficult to determine all things that impact the situation) and difficult to solve.
2. The problem can have multiple viable solutions.
3. The problem impacts many people or groups of people.
4. Most adults can have an opinion at solving it.
5. You can be creative at solving it.
The problem can be about ANY field or domain.
Please list your 1st problem here.
Please list your 2nd problem here.
Please list your 3rd problem here