Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
- Access and enter in SPSS the data provided in your assignment #4 to examine the research question below:
– Is there a significant improvement in refugees’ English proficiency?
(Note: Data also provided on next slide)
- Follow the steps to hypothesis testing (refer to ch. 6 notes) and examine your one-tailed hypothesis. Be sure to discuss all steps.
- Present the results in a summary table.
- Summarize your results.
Review from Chapter 6
Steps in Hypothesis Testing
- State your null & alternative (research) hypothesis
- Set the criteria for rejecting the null (H0) (p is equal to or less than .05)
- Compute the statistical test (which will result in a SPSS output)
- Decide whether to reject H0 or not