Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
https://www.sparknotes.com/lit/451/ How does Montag feel about his job at the very beginning of the book?
2. How did Montag first meet Clarisse McClellan?
3. According to Clarisse, if you were to show a jet car driver a green blur, what would he think that was?
4. What did Mildred think/pretend happened the night before, when she was denying that she took too many pills?
5. What does Montag think happened to the Mechanical Hound that made it not like him?
6. What are Montag’s feelings about the woman who burns herself along with her books?
7. How does Clarisse die?
8. Discuss Beatty’s explanation for how the world came to be as it is in novel?
9. The is made of wires and steel, and is programed to kill. It has developed a threatening nature, when confronted with Montag, which leads him to believe that it has started to think for itself.
10. In three sentences, explain how Montag changed from the beginning of the story to the end of Part I.
11. In at least 7 sentences, explain your thoughts about the society the book takes place in. Do you agree with its non-thinking and intellectual policy? Do you think that the people can be truly happy. Why? Base your arguments on Captain Beatty’s lecture to Montag on pages 53-63.