Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
write a 2-3 page essay answering the following:
1) Describe the speech. Who is the speaker, when did the speech occur, where did the speech occur, and what was the purpose of the occasion? Do they provide a credibility and/or relevance statement in their speech?
2) Identify and explain what is the problem the speaker is addressing. Why is the problem significant? Provide a specific example from the speech.
3) Identify and explain what is the cause of the problem. Does the speaker address the cause of the problem? Provide a specific example from the speech.
4) Identify and explain what is the solution that the speaker suggests. Provide a specific example from the speech. Do you think that this solution responds to the problem? If yes, explain how so. If not, explain why not and what would you suggest?
5) Finally, in your opinion, did the speaker succeed in presenting their message? Did they persuade you?
Essay format (Intro, Body, Conclusion)
Times New Roman font
No reference page or works cited page required.