Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
- Topic: Human research
- ONE case ONLY
- Sources: Journal, PubMed, text to supplement your ONE case
- 3-4 pages
- Attach a copy of your journal or case
- Introduction to study/trial
- subjects assigned to both groups randomly
- Not disclosing information pertaining to “who gets what”
- Subjects do not know if they are getting new treatment or placebo
- Researchers also blinded to yield fair results
- Control and experimental groups?
- Control group should be same variables as experimental groups
- Cannot know the effects (good or bad) without having a group to compare
- Need a standard to compare the therapeutic effects of interventions
- Results that the study yielded
- Was it moral and ethically justified?
- What theory best suits the case?
- Theories: Kant, Rawls, Feminist, Utilitarianism