Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
The Following are my Instructor’s Instructions:
Create a presentation of an ideal performance management system (PMS) that you would implement as a human resources (HR) manager of an organization (fictional or real). Be sure to include information that addresses the following aspects of your PMS:
• Organizational Strategy including a description of the organization’s purpose, vision, mission
• Systems including defining and measuring results, appraisals, compensation
• Implementation Factors including the communication plan, the appeal process
• Employee Development Considerations
Each of the above areas and their subcategories must be addressed. Assume you are presenting the paper to the senior management team of your organization.
Your final paper should be 7-8 pages in length (not including the cover and reference pages in your page count). The project should follow the academic writing standards and APA style guidelines, citing references as appropriate. It should contain concepts from the course reading materials and textbook, reflect your insight and analysis of the course materials, and use external information, providing an original and thoughtful presentation. Be sure to cite and integrate at least FOUR credible academic sources, along with citing the book.
Please note the following: (My Instructions)
– Don’t include introduction and conclusion. Begin with describing the content of the paper, such as “This paper includes… “.
– Please address the four points that mentioned above as main headings of the paper. The total main headings should be 4, and, accordingly, include subheadings as appropriate.
– Please be clear in writing and selecting the words.
– Avoid contractions.
– Please SUPPORT each idea (even your opinion and recommendation must be supported by external academic sources, ar any appropriate web sources).
– Please take a look at the required materials which include the chapters (1, 10, & 11), and the required articles. Chapter 1 includes information about the ideal PMS. The other chapters may include something relevant to the requirements.
– The book chapters are included in the uploaded files, but the articles are mentioned below, and in case you don’t have an access to a library, please let me know, I will try to provide you with it as a PDF copy.
• Chapters 10 & 11 in “Performance Management” book.
• Browne, W., Dreitlein, S., My, H., Manzoni, J., & Mere, A. (2016). Two key success factors for global project team leadership: Communications and human resource management. Journal of Information Technology & Economic Development, 7(2), 40-48.
• Suttapong, K., Srimai, S., & Pitchayadol, P. (2014). Best practices for building high performance in human resource management. Global Business & Organizational Excellence, 33(2), 39-50. doi:10.1002/joe.21532
The book Citation:
Aguinis, H. (2013). Performance Management (3rd ed.). Upper Saddle, NJ:
Prentice Hall. ISBN-13: 9780132556385