Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
These are the learning outcomes which are reflected in the assignment guidelines and which you will be assessed using the level 4 marking criteria.
1 Identify how health promotion and health policy can impact on people across the lifespan.
2 Describe evidence based practise as an intervention to proactively respond to people experiencing behavioural distress.
3 Recognise care across the lifespan for commonly encountered physical, behavioural, cognitive and mental health conditions.
4 Describe appropriate communication strategies to provide and evaluate care for people across the lifespan.
• You will be introduced to a family with commonly encountered health conditions with specific identified problems.
• You are required to choose one member of the family from one of the 4 fields of nursing.
• You will need to write a care plan with the following:
– One identified problem relating to the health condition (refer to case study profiles)
– Provide a SMART goal that addresses the problem
– List 4 nursing interventions that relate to the SMART goal and addresses the problem
• The care plan template to be used can be downloaded from MOODLE.
• You are required to provide a supporting rationale (1500 words) that discusses the evidence base for your interventions
(Please see assessment brief attached for details about this assessment)