Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
If you are referred for this assignment, use the feedback provided for your original submission as guidance for updating your assignment. Keep a record of the changes made and upload it along with your assignment.
Assessment Brief: 6-8 minute Individual Online Video Presentation (25%)
What you have to do:
You have been employed as the digital brand manager for a new brand called ‘Novissimus’. You should choose a category of product that you are interested in, it may reflect your background, culture and interests.
You can decide on the features of your product/service but you must get approval from your seminar leader before you start. You must use the brand name ‘Novissimus’.
You should produce a 6-8-minute video presentation (often students have added a voiceover to Powerpoint). Your video can be as creative (or uncreative) as you would like it to be however you need to at least audibly feature in your video and you must use the brand name ‘Novissimus.’
Your video must be done as though it were a presentation to your boss (your seminar leader). Remember you are the new Brand Manager for Novissimus and you need to convince your boss that you have the best ideas. Therefore, you need to address the following in your video:
• An outline of the product and newly-developed features/attributes
• Your customer persona and indicate why you’re targeting them with your product
• Your brand messaging (communicating online value proposition) and samples of content (three items)
• A summary of your recommended strategy including integrated objectives and a discussion of which digital platforms you are using and why
Your video will be due for submission TBC.
Your in-module assessment will be assessed according to the following criteria:
Online Video Presentation
– Suitability & quality of customer persona 10%
– Identification of suitable objectives 10%
– Creativity of brand message and sample content 20%
– Selection and justification of digital platforms 30%
Video Presentation Style
– Quality of audio and visual material 15%
– Structure and flow of presentation 15%