Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
IMPROVEMENT OF A CROP OR ANIMAL OF YOUR CHOICE THROUGH DOMESTICATION AND BREEDING
Name _________________________________ Date: _________________________
Answer the following essays by typing your answers in, after each question.
- Name of organism chosen: ________________
- Introduction:Introduce the history of its domestication, including date, location, etc.
- Domestication process:
- How was it bred and selected? Give details.
- Explain why it was bred, how it was bred, and what goals did people have while breeding it.
- Genetic alteration:
- Explain which traits were changed from the wild organism.
- State the genes that were changed.
- Describe what the appearance of the organism was after breeding it.
- Give details of the genetic cross here and include parents, genes, traits, offspring, etc.
- State the current usage of this organism, impact of its farming on economy, food, nutrition, global health, etc.
- If there was global or local harm done from this domestication, farming and use of the organism, state so here.
- State problems, challenges, as well as benefits of this domestication process here.
- Summary:summarize the article and include your personal thoughts, ideas and conclusions here. I will be looking for this section to see what your opinions are about the articles you have read. Make connections to the real-world issues here. Discuss why you agree or disagree with the cited articles. Include your personal experiences here.
- Questions: ask probing questions that rise in your curious mind about this domestication. Some can be rhetorical and some answerable.
- Citations:Cite all the articles used, including book chapters. (Follow any citation method that you wish, but be consistent)