Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
Choose three of the infrastructure features highlighted in the campus tour to guide your answers.
1. Which three LID features did you choose?
2. What is the intended purpose of each of the three LID features?
3. How prominent are each of the three LID features? Would you have noticed them if the tour hadn’t called your attention to them?
4. What are some of the possible challenges to installing these LID features? Why do you think they aren’t the default option?
5. Consider an area you’re familiar with (could be on campus, could be in your hometown, or a place you’ve visited or read about) where LID features would help to address an existing problem such as stormwater management, erosion, etc. Briefly describe the problem and how LID features could help to solve it. Be specific about what kind of LID feature you propose as a solution — the LID in CT Story Map gives a number of specific examples for reference.
PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTIONS INDIVIDUALLY