Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
• Review the following from the unit Readings and Resources:
o Chapter 1 of the e-book, Dispelling the Moses Myth.
o The table of contents and Chapter 1 of Solving Problems with Design Thinking: Ten
Stories of What Works.
• Select one of the 10 chapters from Solving Problems with Design Thinking: Ten Stories
of What Works.
• Summarize the scenario in the chapter you selected.
• Address the following:
o Part 1: What ways did the process described reflect the D4G design thinking
approach of four basic questions?
o Part 2: Address any two (2) of the following:
1. Evidence of a focus on discovery over solutions.
2. Evidence of how problem-solving and solutions boundaries were expanded.
3. Evidence of enthusiasm in engaging partners in the work efforts.
4. Evidence of commitment to real-world experiments rather than conducting
analysis and using historical data.
• APA formatted Word document.
• Length of a maximum of 3 pages, excluding title and reference pages.
• At least one reference in addition to course resources.