Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
For this week’s assignment respond to one of the following options, and include Option 1, 2, or 3 as part of your heading.
I choose option 1.
Option 1: The first option is to name and describe in detail a key specific and recent healthcare technology. What are at least two key moral problems this technology creates? What are the proper moral guidelines for dealing with it in your view? Compare your approach to what a utilitarian and ethical egoist would say (each independently). Consider whether differing ethical beliefs globally might or not agree with what you say.
Cite the textbook and incorporate outside sources, including citations.
You should not be using any text you used in a discussion board or assignment for this class or any previous class.
Consider whether differing ethical beliefs globally might or not agree with what you say.
You will submit the following:
• An audiovisual presentation that presents one of the options above. Be sure to give equal time to each element. Doing a PowerPoint presentation with audio recorded on the slides is preferred. Please refer to the Narrated PowerPoint Tutorial located in the Required Resources in this assignment.
• Please provide a transcript of anything said in the recording aloud that does not appear as text on a slide. This transcript can be provided as a Word document or placed in the Notes section on the PowerPoint slides.
• The link or a scan of the article mentioning any health technology, social technology, or case you are reporting on. If you made up the case, please indicate that in your report.
• Presentation Requirements
• Length: 4-6 minutes narrated presentation
• Slide length: 4-6 slides (not including title slide, conclusion slide, or references slide)
• Title slide
• Conclusion slide
• References slide (minimum of 2 scholarly sources cited in APA format; not narrated)
Rachels, J. (2018). The Elements of Moral Philosophy. [VitalSource Bookshelf]. Retrieved from https://online.vitalsource.com/#/books/9781260213003/