Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
Interview three candidates for a job.
Choose a particular job you are being requested to fill. It can be one of the jobs from Exercise One or any other, including yours if you are working. (Assume you are being promoted or leaving for another job and have been asked to find your replacement.)
Research and develop ten questions. Include behavioral questions.
Identify three viable candidates and obtain three resumes or applications from viable candidates (For confidentiality purposes, give them alternate names.)
Identify three things to check for in the resume or on the application relevant to the position.
Interview the three candidates.
1) Identify Job Title being recruited
2) Submit a Job Description & Sample Resumes of the applicants
3) Lists three things to check for/interview ask in the resume or application specific to the job and/or lacking in the resume
4) Prepare or adapt 10 interview questions that relate to the position
5) Prepare a summary of the key responses of the three candidates to the positions
6) List three potential legal compliance issues (e.g., Is the candidate too old? Have a disability? Pregnant?)
7) Rank selection of the three candidates & give reasons (If you interviewed for someone in a position noted in Course Exercise One, consult with your teammates as to who should be hired. Try to reach a joint decision. It will be an excellent exercise.)