Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
The project will be to pick an issue of Canadian media law and ethics (although you can make comparisons to other jurisdictions, but I do not want a paper on American media law and ethics). Your project should be creative (read: not a standard essay).
– a podcast (no longer than 1 hour – make sure you do an intro, use music etc)
– blog – minimum 5, max 10 entries. Something you would publish – in fact – publish it!
– YouTube video. TedTalk?
– Parody or Satire
– Infographic (you can use Piktochart https://piktochart.com/ or Canva https://www.canva.com/ etc) – these should be substantial.
– Comic strip (a la Oatmeal – http://theoatmeal.com/comics/
Feel free to choose a topic that you are interested in, but some ideas are:
– Perform an analysis of media in Canada: Has the proliferation of information actually lead to the democratization of the ways news is reported and access to information? (Student will have to analyze what exactly has shifted, what are the specific ways things have changed, and its implication on free speech, on what kinds of news reaches who)
– Local news declining. replaced by? Student can do research on the changing trends and what the consequences of not having local reporting are – and will have to provide a framework on addressing it
– How the law can better accommodate changes in media (choose a category – privacy, protection of identity, defamation, hate speech, etc.)